I. INFORMATION ON THE ENTREPRENEUR
1.1. The Online Store available at the Internet address www.sklep.agrofor.pl is run by Bożena Anioł, Marek Anioł, Paweł Anioł, who run a business under the name "AGROFOR" sc, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland kept by the minister responsible for economy on 24.05.2010 under the number 2405, having: the address of the place of business and the address for service : 11 Witosa St., 39-220 Pilzno, NIP 8722369919, REGON 180569105 e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.2. These Regulations are addressed to both consumers and entrepreneurs using the Online Store (with the exception of point 9 of the Regulations, which is addressed only to entrepreneurs).
1.4.1 WORKING DAY - one day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
1.4.2. REGISTRATION FORM - a form available in the Online Store that allows you to create an Account.
ORDER FORM - Electronic Service, an interactive form available in the Online Store enabling placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the electronic basket and determining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
1.4.4 CUSTOMER - (1) a natural person with full legal capacity, and in cases provided for by generally applicable provisions also a natural person with limited legal capacity; (2) legal entity; or (3) an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law confers legal capacity; - who has concluded or intends to conclude a Sales Agreement with the Seller.
1.4.5. CIVIL CODE - the Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws of 1964 No. 16, item 93, as amended).
ACCOUNT - Electronic Service, a collection of resources marked with the individual name (login) and password provided by the Service Recipient in the Service Provider's IT system, in which data provided by the Service Recipient and information about Orders placed by him in the Online Store are collected.
1.4.7.NEWSLETTER - Electronic Service, an electronic distribution service provided by the Service Provider via e-mail, which enables all Service Users using it to automatically receive from the Service Provider cyclical content of subsequent editions of the newsletter containing information about Products, new products and promotions in the Online Store .
1.4.8.PRODUCT - a movable item available in the Online Store that is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
1.4.9. REGULATIONS - these Regulations of the Online Store.
1.4.10. ONLINE STORE - the Service Provider's online store available at the Internet address: www.sklep.agrofor.pl
1.4.11 SELLER; SERVICE PROVIDER - Bożena Anioł, Marek Anioł, Paweł Anioł conducting business activities under the company "AGROFOR" sc entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland kept by the minister competent for economy on 24.05.2010 under number 2405, having: address of place of performance activities and delivery address: Witosa St. 11, 39-220 Pilzno, NIP 8722369919, REGON 180569105 e-mail address: email@example.com 1.4.12. MUM SALES - Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Store Internet.
1.4.12. ELECTRONIC SERVICE - a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Service User via the Online Store.
1.4.13. SERVICE RECIPIENT - (1) a natural person with full legal capacity, and in cases provided for by generally applicable provisions also a natural person with limited legal capacity; (2) legal entity; or (3) an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law confers legal capacity; - using or intending to use the Electronic Service.
1.4.14. CONSUMER RIGHTS ACT, ACT - Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended).
1.4.15. ORDER - Customer's declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aiming directly at the conclusion of the Product Sales Agreement with the Seller.
III. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. AGROFOR sc, via the Online Store, presents the marked Goods together with the unit price of each of them.
2. Information about the Goods for sale placed in the Online Store does not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66§1 of the Civil Code, but the price list and invitation to place an Order by the Consumer in accordance with the unit price of the Goods and the terms of the Regulations.
3. The sale and delivery of Goods via the Online Store covers only the territory of the Republic of Poland.
4. The condition of using the Online Store is to read and accept these Regulations.
5. AGROFOR sc receiving the Order works in trust that:
a. The customer has the required legal capacity that he performs;
b. the data and information provided by the Customer to AGROFOR sc are true;
c. the Customer has read and accepted these Regulations;
6. Customers can contact the Online Store at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Each Good presented via the Online Store for sale contains an example photograph characteristic of its type and, in the appropriate tab, information about its properties
2. Each Good presented for sale in the Online Store is the property of AGROFOR sc, is brand new, free from physical and legal defects, and admitted to trading on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
3. The goods presented in the photographs in the Online Store are an example of a generically identical Good and are presented in the closest way to their actual appearance. Photos reflect the colors and appearance of the Goods as accurately as possible. Due to the individual settings or parameters of the user's monitor, there may be slight differences between the photo and the actual color of the Good.
V. ACCEPTANCE AND PLACING ORDERS
1. Orders in the Online Store can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week only via the website www.sklep.agrofor.pl
2. Making a purchase in the Online Store requires the creation of a Customer Account enabling contact and shipping of the Good.
3. Placing an Order in the Online Store requires going through its individual stages. The Customer wanting to place an Order, selects from among the available Goods its type, quantity, for the price indicated on the Website. The selection is made through dialogs on the Online Store website, in accordance with their functionality including by clicking the "add to cart" icon. The customer also chooses the payment method. After selecting the Good, providing the required data and payment method, the Customer by pressing
"CONFIRM PURCHASE" sends the Order to AGROFOR sc. Sending a correctly completed Order is tantamount to submitting an offer to buy AGROFOR sc for the selected Good in accordance with the AGROFOR sc price list and to cover the costs of its delivery.
4. After placing the Order, the Customer will receive, via e-mail to the address provided by him, feedback containing the acceptance of the Order with an indication of the quantity, type and value of the Order and a unique Order number. The e-mail received by the Customer is also a confirmation that the offer to purchase the Good was submitted correctly, reached the Online Store AGROFOR sc and was accepted in accordance with the Regulations, and therefore a sales contract was concluded. Information on the acceptance of the offer by AGROFOR sc will contain confirmation of the conclusion of the contract, including the seller with his address, date of sale, specification of the Good, its quantity, price and delivery costs.
5. At each stage of placing an Order, until it is sent, it can be canceled by interrupting the ordering process by removing previously added goods from the basket.
6. A necessary condition for the implementation of the sales contract via the Online Store is to provide the correct contracting entity, the address for delivery of the Goods, telephone number and email address. In the event of faulty data, the AGROFOR sc shop reserves the right to contact the customer.
7. Price lists of the Goods on the Online Store website are variable. The price of the Good as per the price list from the moment the Customer places the Order is binding for the Customer and AGROFOR sc.
VI. GOODS PRICES AND DELIVERY COSTS
1. The price for each Good presented in the Online Store is given in Polish zlotys and includes VAT, but does not include delivery costs.
2. Information on the total value of the order, including delivery costs, is presented in the Basket after the Customer chooses the payment method.
3. A detailed price list of delivery costs can be found at: http://www.sklep.agrofor.pl/Koszty-przesylki
4. Introduced changes in the prices of Goods in the Online Store will not affect the Order already placed by the Customer and accepted by AGROFOR sc.
5. Promotions in the Store AGROFOR sc cannot be combined, unless the regulations of a given promotion provide otherwise.
VII. FORMS OF PAYMENT
The Online Store Customer may choose the following forms of payment for ordered Goods:
1. PAYMENT DOWNLOAD the supplier is a courier company DPD or FEDEX in the shipping costs tab there is a price list. The payment for the Goods is made upon receipt of the shipment - payment in cash is given upon receipt to the courier. This form of payment is possible if you choose delivery by courier DPD or FEDEX.
2. ORDINARY OR ELECTRONIC TRANSFER, PayU: choosing this form of payment allows you to make the payment at any time, not exceeding 7 days from the date of placing the order. The order is carried out after the payment has been credited to the Store's business account.
Bank transfer details:
ul. Witosa 11
ING BANK ŚLĄSKI PL 42 1050 1722 1000 0090 3046 9200
Transfer title: order number + name and surname of the person placing the order
3. The order will be incorrectly placed and the Sales Agreement will not be concluded whenever:
a. The customer has chosen to pay via PayU, and the transaction has not been authorized (accepted);
b. The Customer has chosen to pay by bank transfer, and the amount due has not been credited to the AGROFOR sc account within 7 days from the date the Customer placed the Order;
c. The customer chose the payment on delivery and did not pay the courier on delivery;
d. The customer provided false contact details preventing proper performance of services.
VIII. ORDER DELIVERY AND DELIVERY
1. All accepted Orders are delivered to the Customer by the courier company FEDEX, DPD.
2. For each Good, in accordance with the functionality of the Online Store, the maximum time of order processing by the Online Store is given, the time given includes days from Monday to Friday. The delivery time varies depending on the chosen payment method. The deadline for completing the Order starts:
a. in the case of payment by a PAYMENT CARD or ELECTRONIC TRANSFER - when the AGROFOR store receives the authorization of the Customer's payment in the PayU system:
b. in case of choosing the payment method ON RECEIVE - at the time of sending the e-mail message referred to in chapter V, point 4 of the Regulations;
c. in the case of choosing the form of payment by ORDINARY TRANSFER - when the payment for the Order is credited to the account of AGROFOR sc
3. Add one day to the delivery of the Good by the Online Store.
4. All customers will be informed by e-mail about the current status of the order. In addition, Customers who have a Customer Account will find information about the order in the MY ACCOUNT tab - Your orders at www.sklep.agrofor.pl
5. By default, the delivery address is the address provided by the Customer during registration in the store.
6.If you choose to pick up at the AGROFOR sc shop, the customer will not be charged for the delivery of the Goods, however, the customer is obliged on his own, and at his own expense, to go to the AGROFOR sc shop to collect the goods in person at Witosa 11 39-220 Pilsen Monday until Friday from 8.00 to 17.00.
7. If the Customer receives the Good in damaged packaging, it is recommended to describe this fact when collecting the parcel from the courier and report it to the employee of AGROFOR sc via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com; This section of the Regulations does not apply to sales with the option of picking up at the AGROFOR sc shop - in this case, the Customer is obliged to read the Goods when collecting the Goods in the AGROFOR sc shop, and the receipt of the Goods by the Customer from the store is tantamount to confirmation by the Customer that the packaging or Good were damaged (that they did not have obvious defects).
8. In the event of unforeseen situations, AGROFOR sc will inform the Customer about the problem and how to solve it to the e-mail address provided in the Order.
1. AGROFOR sc is responsible for physical and legal defects of the Goods, in accordance with applicable regulations, including the Act of April 23, 1964. Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121) and the Act of 30 May 2014. on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 24 June 2014, item 827).
2. In particular, AGROFOR sc is responsible for physical defects of the Good, existing at the time of the danger passing on to the Customer or resulting from a reason inherent in the sold Good at the same time, consisting in the non-compliance of the Good with the contract.
3. The Customer may use out-of-court complaint consideration and redress methods. In order to take advantage of the amicable settlement of disputes regarding online purchases, the Consumer may submit his complaint, e.g. via the EU ODR online platform, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
4. The customer submitting a complaint has the option of using the complaint form ( click here ).
5. In the case of Complaints, AGROFOR sc recommends returning the Goods in their original packaging, accompanied by the original proof of purchase and description of the complaint, to the address of AGROFOR sc, ul. Witosa 11, 39-220 Pilsen with the note "COMPLAINT".
6. Instead of sending the advertised Good to the address provided in the previous sentence, the Customer may choose to return the advertised Good to the AGROFOR sc shop in Poland.
It is recommended to attach the original proof of purchase and a description of the complaint.
7. Sklep AGROFOR sc will consider complaints within 14 days of receipt of the complaint.
8. If the complaint is accepted, the defective goods will be repaired or exchanged to another, full-fledged, at the Consumer's will, and if this is impossible (e.g. due to the exhaustion of stocks) or would require excessive costs, then AGROFOR sc after agreeing with the customer, he will return the equivalent price of the product to the customer or reduce the price or, with the consent of the customer, will offer him other goods available in the Store AGROFOR sc.
9. If the sale is made to the Customer as part of a transaction that does not meet the definition of consumer sale within the meaning of the acts specified in para. 1 above, the complaint is considered in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Civil Code. In this case, the specific provisions on consumer protection do not apply.
10. Questions and notifications regarding complaints should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Complaints about the provision of electronic services (eg problems with account registration) please report to email@example.com
X. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
1. In accordance with art. 27. The Act of 30 May 2014. on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of June 24, 2014, item 827), a Customer who is a consumer concluding a distance contract has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving reasons, within 14 days of receiving the Good and immediately return the purchased Good unchanged. A declaration of withdrawal should be sent to AGROFOR sc to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The customer who wants to withdraw from the contract has the right to use the following ( CLICK ) form to withdraw from the contract.
3. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Customer shall not bear the costs, except for the costs of returning the Good to the Online Store and except for the costs of delivering the Good to the AGROFOR sc shop (in the case of choosing the return option to the AGROFOR shop).
4. The Customer is obliged to return the Goods immediately, not later than within 14 days of withdrawal from the contract, preferably together with a copy of the withdrawal statement, to the address of AGROFOR, ul. Witosa 11 39-220 Pilsen with the note "REFUND". The Customer may also deliver the Goods to the AGROFOR store within the above deadline along with his statement of withdrawal from the Agreement and providing the number of the Online Order as well as the e-mail address from which the order was made in the purchase process. If the Customer does not have their own withdrawal form, then the salon staff will provide the withdrawal form free of charge, which the customer will fill out in the presence of the seller.
5. Exceeding the 14-day withdrawal period will be the basis for not considering withdrawal from the contract.
6. The refund of the price, if it has been paid, will take place in the manner indicated in Chapter XI of the Regulations ("Repayment of amounts due to customers").
XI. REIMBURSEMENT OF CLAIMS
1. The AGROFOR Store will immediately refund the amounts due if:
a. cancel the Order or part of the Order (in this case, all or part of the value of the Order shall be refunded, respectively) paid in advance before its implementation;
b. returning the product as a result of withdrawing from the contract;
c. recognizing the complaint and the inability to repair the damaged product or replace it with a new one and no further arrangements.
2 AGROFOR shall refund payments using the same method of payment that the Customer used to purchase the goods, unless the Customer expressly agreed to a different method of return which does not incur any costs for him.
3. The AGROFOR Store will immediately refund the payment after the Customer's acceptance of the invoice correction, which will be sent to the e-mail address used in the order. Confirmation consists in clicking on the link sent in the email. In the case of customers who are consumers, the reimbursement of payments will take place within the time limits resulting from the mandatory provisions of law.
XII. PERSONAL DATA
1. By placing an Order in the Online Store (at the time of acceptance of these Regulations), the Customer agrees to place his personal data in the AGROFOR customer database and to process them for the purposes of the contract. Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary, however, the lack of consent to the processing of personal data prevents the Customer's order from being processed.
2. Customers of the AGROFOR store and other users of the website www.sklep.agrofor.pl have the option, voluntarily, to agree to receive commercial information from the AGROFOR Store within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Dz. U.02.144.1204 as amended).
3. Personal data obtained through the website www.esotiq.com, are protected in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data, and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as "GDPR", in a manner preventing access by third parties. The administrator of personal data is AGROFOR sc with its registered office in Pilzno, address: ul. Witosa 11, 39-220 Pilsen. Customers have the right to inspect and amend their personal data and delete them. The data will serve the purposes in accordance with the consent given by the Customer, i.e. for the implementation of the Order, and in the case of consent to receive commercial information, to send such information.
4. In the event that the customer chooses to pay via the system:
a) PayU, his personal data is provided to the extent necessary for the payment to be made PayU SA with its registered office in Poznań, 60-166 Poznań, at ul. Grunwaldzka 186, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000274399, having the tax identification number NIP779-23-08-495, with a share capital of 4,944 PLN .000, fully paid up; national payment institution supervised by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority, entered in the Register of payment services under number IP1 / 2012.PayU will be the administrator of your personal data. This means that we are responsible for the use of your data in a secure manner, in accordance with applicable law - in particular in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of personal data - RODO) - in some cases in accordance with the contract you have concluded with us
b) The payment card through the PayU online payment system works in accordance with industry standards regarding the protection of personal data, including, among others, firewalls, Virtual PrivateNetwork (VPN) and Transport LayerSecurity (TLS). In addition, PayU has a certificate of compliance with Payment Card IndustryData Security Standard (PCI-DSS). PayU conducts regular reviews of its policies regarding the collection, storage and processing of your personal data, including physical security solutions, to prevent unauthorized distortions, changes, loss , use or unauthorized access to your personal data.
5. After the Customer selects the Goods that he wants to buy through the AGROFOR Online Store, the IT system supporting the Online Store will provide the Customer with information on the protection of personal data with content in accordance with Annex No. 1 to these Regulations, and the content of these Regulations. If the Customer accepts the content of these Regulations, and consents to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of the ordering process of the Goods, then the Customer selects (by clicking) the first and second square of the "AGROFOR Online Shop Customer statement" form with the content indicated in Annex No. 1 to these Regulations. Selecting both of the above squares is voluntary, and the lack of acceptance of the Regulations or the lack of consent to the processing of personal data is treated as a resignation from the order (no sales contract or order execution is concluded). Only after the Customer selects the form for accepting the Regulations and the form for consent to the processing of personal data - the system operating the Online Store will ask the Customer to provide personal data necessary for the conclusion of the sales contract and order fulfillment. The customer also has the option of marking the third square (consent to receive commercial information by e-mail), however selecting this consent is voluntary, and failure to select this form does not prevent the order from being processed.
6. The Customer also has the option of creating a Customer Account, i.e. providing the Customer's personal data, which will be automatically saved in the AGROFOR IT system, along with data on current transactions, the status of the currently placed order. Access to the Customer Account is protected by a login and password created by the Customer during the registration process. Creating a Customer Account is associated with the lack of the need to complete customer data with each attempt to place an order (the system will automatically download the customer saved in the customer account), however, involves providing customer data that will be saved in the AGROFOR IT system. Providing the data used to set up a Customer Account is voluntary, and setting up a Customer Account is only possible after the Customer has accepted (electronically) the first and second square of the "AGROFOR Online Shop Customer statement" form with the content indicated in Annex No. 1 to these Regulations. Selecting both of the above squares is voluntary, and the lack of acceptance of the Regulations or the lack of consent to the processing of personal data is treated as a resignation from the creation of a Customer Account. Only after the Customer selects the form for acceptance of the Regulations and the form for consent to the processing of personal data - the system operating the Online Store will allow the creation of a Customer Account. The customer also has the option of checking the third square (consent to receive commercial information by e-mail), however, selecting this consent is voluntary, and failure to select this form does not prevent the Customer Account from being registered.
XIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The sales contract is concluded between the Customer and AGROFOR in Polish and is subject to Polish law. Consolidation, protection and disclosure of relevant provisions of the concluded contract takes place by handing over to the customer, acceptance of the order in the form of an e-mail, and a VAT invoice sent with the Goods, which contains all the elements required by tax regulations, including the seller and buyer, Goods, price, quantity purchased Good. Acceptance of these regulations by the Customer who is also a consumer is tantamount to submitting a request to issue an invoice documenting the sale.
2. The Customer is obliged to use the Store's services to gain access to the Internet and the use of devices and software necessary for displaying websites.
3. These Regulations do not limit the rights granted to consumers by the laws in force in the Republic of Poland.
4. All rights to photos and video materials posted on the website www.esotiq.com belong to AGROFOR. It is forbidden to use them in any field of use.
5. The Regulations have been in force since 01/03/2019.
6. Annex to the Online Store Regulations - see