Information on personal data protection
In connection with the commencement of May 25, 2018. application of the Parliament Regulation European Union and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repeal Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter referred to as GDPR we would like to inform that pursuant to art. 13 GDPR from May 25, 2018. you will be entitled to it the following rights related to the processing of your personal data by administrator (processor) represented by Bożena Anioł, Paweł Anioł, Marek Angel "AGROFOR" sc with its registered office in 39-220 Pilsen ul. Witosa 11.
In the light of the above, we would like to inform you that:
You can contact "AGROFOR" sc by writing to the administrator's address as above or to the email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org; tel: 14 6721 041 Your personal data is processed in the following
• Sale of products and services offered by "AGROFOR" sc
• Conclusion and implementation of the contract
• Conducting analyzes and statistics as well as for the needs of business operations
• Conducting marketing activities undertaken by "AKPIL" Sp. z o. o
• Answering letters and applications
• Conducting activities related to ensuring security
The period of processing your personal data depends on the purpose for which it is
processed. The period for which your personal data will be stored is calculated in
based on the following criteria:
Laws that may oblige "AGROFOR" sc to process data for a specified period
(e.g. the Accounting Act)
The period for which the services are provided
Period that is necessary to defend the administrator's interests
Period for which consent was given
In addition, we inform you that you have the right to:
• Requests for access to personal data concerning you in order to correct the data,
• Requests to provide incomplete personal data, including by submission
• Restrictions on processing
• Object to the further processing of your personal data
• Transfer your personal data
• Deletion of data ("right to be forgotten") pursuant to art. 17 GDPR
In case of doubt as to the correct processing of your personal data by
"AGROFOR" sc, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. You have
the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect
the lawfulness of the processing of your data based on the information provided
consent before its withdrawal. Consent is independent of the time you use the services,
valid until canceled. All correspondence on matters related to processing
Please direct your personal data to the administrator's address with the note "DATA
PERSONAL ”to the e-mail address: email@example.com
I. What are cookies?
Cookie - small text information sent by a web server and saved on the user's side in a cookie file (usually on a hard disk). The default parameters of cookies allow you to read the information contained therein only to the server that created them. Cookies of various types are most often used for counters, probes, online stores, websites requiring login, advertising and to monitor visitor activity.
We use information saved in cookie files for the purposes of:
- user authentication;
- managing the order process on the website;
- and adapt our services to the individual needs of users.
III. What cookies are used?
- session, which remain on the user's device only while browsing the website;
- permanent, which remain on the device depending on the set life time or until they are deleted by the user.
- external, enabling cooperation with external companies or services (e.g. google, facebook). Among them are research cookies that provide analytical systems with data on the popularity of the service.
IV. How can we change cookie settings or delete them?
The user can independently change the settings for cookies. The user can change the settings using the web browser settings or the service configuration. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies can be deleted by the user at any time using the features available in the web browser he uses.